Popular Posts

Friday, November 18, 2011

Obvious Advice

There was some advice I wanted to let everyone know about after someone at work said something rather unintelligent, but when I went back to think about it, I couldn't remember what it was. So then I decided to post some obvious advice and hope to entertain anyone who happens to read this. So here it goes!

Don't fall off ladders. (You'll hurt them.)
Don't lift things that are heavier than you. (You'll lose your center of gravity and float.)
Don't eat soap. (It'll spoil your supper.)
Don't adopt too many kittens. (Candles are a better choice.)
Don't brush your teeth too many times in one day. (You'll run out of toothpaste.)
Don't play with matches. (Mismatches are safer.)

Always have a tree handy. (You never know when you'll need some shade.)
Remember the back of your hand. (Otherwise you'll never know anyone else very well.)
Use the Internet. (Al Gore invented it.)
Pet rabbits. (That's a suggestion, not an object.)
Stop, drop, and roll. (It's good exercise.)


I think I'm done. This isn't nearly as funny as I thought it would be. I'm sorry if I just wasted a couple minutes of your life. But maybe you didn't know some of these things as they got to be more silly than obvious.

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment