Popular Posts

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Le Work, Les Smarties

I see so many interesting things at work, and a couple weekends ago Halloween helped that. There was some little Halloween party for little kids at the park, and people were at the store buying last-minute things for it. Here are two things I saw:

There was a woman in her 30s (probably) with her kid whom I assume was adopted because he was Asian. He bought a couple of onesies, presumably for a baby sister. Then he put his Halloween costume up on the counter. It was a ninja costume. I had to try not to laugh or high-five him and just asked him if it was his costume. Of course it was!

Later I saw the most adorable thing ever which was a tiny blonde girl who was probably about three years old dressed as a pirate. I had to stop myself from squealing with delight at the cuteness.

Also that day I saw a lady who was probably in her 80s with a Spider-Man lanyard around her neck. I told Jon because he's really into superheroes. He thought it was cool.

Something also happened today that I thought I would share. I tend to find presents in my shoes from Tillie. (At least I think that's who it is. I'm her favorite.) Notice I didn't put quotation marks around the word "presents," so as not to imply that she poops in my shoes as I've heard some cats do. No, these are nice presents. Or at least she thinks they're nice. I've found Easter eggs (which Jon got me for Easter, but Tillie has managed to dig out and scatter about the house at least 20 since then), pencils, and other toys in my shoes when I've tried to put them on. Today I found a roll of Smarties. I very much like my cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment